1. All our deliveries are sent out using a signed for courier service and the customer are responsible for the delivery cost. All orders will be shipped using only a reputable courier service including, S.F. Express, Fedex or Hong Kong Post. For security purposes, we do not deliver to P.O. Box numbers.
2. All international customers purchasing will be served as Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU) and will be charged for the items purchased and shipping costs only. Import duty or tax costs (where applicable) will be invoiced to you directly from the import broker locally. We recommend you contact your local customs authority to determine a landed cost price prior to purchase completion, as some countries have thresholds where no import taxes or duty fees will need to be paid.
3. Shipping cost is subject to the value of your order and the destination.
4. Please note we aim to dispatch all completed orders within 5 working days. Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch. ZO-EE is not liable for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes.
5. The buyer will be responsible for the arrangement and the postal charge of any item(s) return to us. We strongly recommend to return the item(s) with a reputable courier service, ZO-EE are not liable for any lost or damage incurred.
6. Upon approval of card transaction, the amount payable is reserved immediately and you will receive a confirmation email immediately.
7. In circumstance when the card transaction is rejected, your order will be cancelled. Please contact your bank or card provider for further information.
1. We accept payment when ordering online by majority of credit and debit card (e.g. Visa, MasterCard, American Express). This service is facilitated by Paypal.
2. All prices showed are in Hong Kong Dollars (HKD). Please note the actual price charged to overseas customers may vary due to the exchange rate imposed by your credit or debit card company.
3. Please note all items are non-refundable and non-returnable once purchased, except unused damaged items, which can be exchange within 7 days of delivery, if accompanied with the proof of purchase and the original item packaging(s).
4. In circumstances when we cannot provide an exchange of damaged product, you can choose a replacement item, however we cannot refund the difference in value.
5. Please note that all delivery charges are non-refundable.
6. ZOEE reserves the right to refuse exchange of items(s) that does not comply with our return policy.
7. Please allow 14 days for our tailor-made items before dispatch.